Anatomy of Digestion Cup & Saucer - Lobules
$42.00 Sold Out
The beautiful architecture of the lobules of the liver are represented on this cup and saucer as part of a unique range of fine china illustrating the anatomy and histology of the digestive system. Each hepatic lobule works hard to process the nutrients absorbed by the small intestine after a delicious meal or a night of drinking, so try and limit the cups of Irish coffee.
- Cup - 3.5 in (8.3 cm) diameter
- Saucer - 6 in (15.5 cm) diameter
- Bone china with hand gilded rim
- Made by hand in Stoke on Trent, UK
- Not suitable for dishwashers, please wash by hand
Ships within 3-5 days of order placement via USPS Priority Mail tracked and insured.
For other shipping inquiries, please see our FAQ section.
©2014 Anatomy Boutique for Street Anatomy